Vacancies for Dean in NABI, Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) in Mohali
Jobs for the post of Dean in National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali
Applications are invited for the following post:
No. of Post: Three
- PhD in plant molecular biology, food science & technology, nutritional science, biochemical or bioprocess engineering or related subject area, as applicable to establish the above three Centres.
- At least 15 years of experience at a high position in a research / teaching institute / university / industry with published research of highest standards and / or technologies of established utility.
- Outstanding credentials in scientific, academic and technological achievements.
Desirable: At least three years experience as Head of R&D in a reputed Academic or Research Institute or Industry in agriculture, food or nutrition as appropriate to the three Centres. Demonstrated ability to create new knowledge in the area of expertise or translate
innovations to develop new processes or products. Ability to network with national and global institutes and industries.
Salary & Allowances: All three positions of the Deans are in HAG in the basic scale `67000 (annual increment @ 3%)-`79000/- with allowances, perks and IP related benefits as per governmental norms. The positions can be filled by direct recruitment or on deputation, as per norms. Emoluments at minimum of the scale will be about `1,26,840/-approx. per month.
How to Apply: The applications should be sent by post in the prescribed format available at institute’s website or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab – 160071 (India)”. Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience three confidential letters of recommendations, research publications with „H? index, impact factor and number of citations, patents filed, processes developed and a 1000 word write-up on the vision of how BPU should be developed through the next ten years, etc. Completed application, as above, along with non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (US$25 in case of candidates applying from abroad) for general and OBC category candidates only (No application fee for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWDs candidates), by means of DD (issued by State Bank of India only except for the candidates applying from abroad) valid for at least 3 months, drawn in favour of “National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali” payable at Phase-1 Br., Mohali, super-scribing the cover “Application for the post of Dean, Deptt. of Biotechnology” should be sent to the Executive Director, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), C-127, Industrial Area, Phase 8, SAS Nagar, Mohali-160071, Punjab, India.
In addition to submitting the hard copy of application form, the candidate is also required to fill up his particulars in the synopsis-sheet available on NABI website in Excel format only (not on pdf format), and email the same with the name of the post of the subject line. This is Most-Urgent.
Last date for submission of applications at NABI: 30th June, 2012.Further Job Information National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) in Mohali
India Academic Jobs Search
Don't forget to mention Scholarship-Positions.com when replying to this position.
Browse Academic Jobs in India
- Biological Science
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medical
- Physical Sciences
- Politics and Government
- Social Sciences and Social Care
- Sport and Leisure
Popular Scholarship Tags
Recent Academic Jobs
- DST JRF / Project Assistant Jobs in Chemistry at University of Delhi, New Delhi
- DBT JRF Vacancy in JNU, New Delhi
- Junior / Senior Project Officer Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- JRF or RA Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi
- Project Associate Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur for the post of Sr. Project Associate
- Research Associate & Technical Assistant Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- ICSSR JRF Vacancy in JNU, New Delhi
- ICMR Non-Teaching Jobs in JNU, New Delhi
- Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur for the post of Project Associate
Recent Career Blog
- Senior Research Fellowships in Agriculture for Indian Students
- PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- Research Fellowships in Civil Engineering for Indian Students
- Business & Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- International PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- DRDO Research Fellowships
- Physics Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chemistry Fellowships for Indian Students
- International Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students 2012
Recent Biology JobsDBT JRF Vacancy in JNU, New Delhi Project Associate Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur Research Associate & Technical Assistant Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
Recent New Delhi JobsDST JRF / Project Assistant Jobs in Chemistry at University of Delhi, New Delhi DBT JRF Vacancy in JNU, New Delhi JRF or RA Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi ICSSR JRF Vacancy in JNU, New Delhi ICMR Non-Teaching Jobs in JNU, New Delhi
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Scholarships in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses