2012 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Nagaland University, Nagaland
Nagaland University in Nagaland
Vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist, Jr. Steno –Cum Computer Operator in Nagaland University, Nagaland
Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following posts:
1. Post: Assistant Professor
Scale of Pay: PB 15600-39100 + AGP 6000
2. Post: Residential Doctor
Desirable Qualification: Passed MBBS from a recognised University /Institution with at least 3 (three) years experience in general practice.
3. Post: Fieldman
Essential Qualification: HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with at least three years working experience in the line.
Desirable qualification: B.Sc. or Equivalent.
4. Post: Programme Coordinator
Essential Qualification: Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Sciences including relevant basic sciences with 4 years experience as Scientist /Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an Equivalent position in the pay scale of Rs 8000-13,500 having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations.
Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/horticulture/Animal sciences including relevant basic sciences with 4 years experience of high quality post-doctoral research in an institution of repute evidenced by publication in high impact /renowned journals.
5. Post: Subject Matter Specialist
Qualification: Master’s degree in Soil Science, Agriculture Chemistry and Soil Science from a recognized University.
6. Post: Programme Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Home Science from a recognised University.
Desirable: Two years working experience.
7. Post: Farm Manager
Qualification: B.V.Sc./B.Sc.(Agri) from a recognised University.
Desirable: Two years working experience.
8. Post: Jr. Steno –Cum Computer Operator
Educational qualification: B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. with certificate of stenography with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
P.U. Science/ Arts/Commerce with certificate of stenography with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing and at least two years experience in stenography and typing work in a reputed firm/company/organisation.
Desirable: A functional knowledge of computer application.
Detail Bio-data including mark sheet from Matriculation onwards in support of their academic qualifications, experience, E-mail ID, Telephone No, Fax No, attested copies of relevant documents, Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC(Non-creamy layer) Certificates & three recent passport photograph should reach the Registrar, Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami on or before 05-03-2012 by registered or speed post only.Further Job Information Nagaland University in Nagaland
India Academic Jobs Search
Don't forget to mention Scholarship-Positions.com when replying to this position.
Browse Academic Jobs in India
- Biological Science
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medical
- Physical Sciences
- Politics and Government
- Social Sciences and Social Care
- Sport and Leisure
Popular Scholarship Tags
Recent Academic Jobs
- Research Associate & SRF Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur, 2013
- JRF Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- DBT JRF Jobs in Microbiology, UDSC, New Delhi
- Research Associate Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi
- Research Assistant / Research Investigator Jobs in DU, Delhi
- CSIR JRF / SRF / RA Vacancy in University of Delhi, Delhi
- DST Junior Research Fellow cum Data Analyst Jobs in DU, Delhi
- Research Associate & SRF Jobs in Zoology at University of Delhi, Delhi
- Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur for the post of Senior Project Associate
- Consultant Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
Recent Career Blog
- Senior Research Fellowships in Agriculture for Indian Students
- PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- Research Fellowships in Civil Engineering for Indian Students
- Business & Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- International PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- DRDO Research Fellowships
- Physics Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chemistry Fellowships for Indian Students
- International Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students 2012
Recent Biology JobsResearch Associate & SRF Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur, 2013 DBT JRF Jobs in Microbiology, UDSC, New Delhi Research Associate & SRF Jobs in Zoology at University of Delhi, Delhi Apprentice Jobs in SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram DBT SRF Vacancy in Life Science at University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Recent New Delhi JobsDBT JRF Jobs in Microbiology, UDSC, New Delhi Research Associate Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi Research Assistant / Research Investigator Jobs in DU, Delhi CSIR JRF / SRF / RA Vacancy in University of Delhi, Delhi DST Junior Research Fellow cum Data Analyst Jobs in DU, Delhi
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Scholarships in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses