2012 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Nagaland University, Nagaland
Nagaland University in Nagaland
Vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist, Jr. Steno –Cum Computer Operator in Nagaland University, Nagaland
Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following posts:
1. Post: Assistant Professor
Scale of Pay: PB 15600-39100 + AGP 6000
2. Post: Residential Doctor
Desirable Qualification: Passed MBBS from a recognised University /Institution with at least 3 (three) years experience in general practice.
3. Post: Fieldman
Essential Qualification: HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with at least three years working experience in the line.
Desirable qualification: B.Sc. or Equivalent.
4. Post: Programme Coordinator
Essential Qualification: Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Sciences including relevant basic sciences with 4 years experience as Scientist /Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an Equivalent position in the pay scale of Rs 8000-13,500 having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations.
Doctoral degree in relevant field of Agriculture/horticulture/Animal sciences including relevant basic sciences with 4 years experience of high quality post-doctoral research in an institution of repute evidenced by publication in high impact /renowned journals.
5. Post: Subject Matter Specialist
Qualification: Master’s degree in Soil Science, Agriculture Chemistry and Soil Science from a recognized University.
6. Post: Programme Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Home Science from a recognised University.
Desirable: Two years working experience.
7. Post: Farm Manager
Qualification: B.V.Sc./B.Sc.(Agri) from a recognised University.
Desirable: Two years working experience.
8. Post: Jr. Steno –Cum Computer Operator
Educational qualification: B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. with certificate of stenography with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
P.U. Science/ Arts/Commerce with certificate of stenography with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing and at least two years experience in stenography and typing work in a reputed firm/company/organisation.
Desirable: A functional knowledge of computer application.
Detail Bio-data including mark sheet from Matriculation onwards in support of their academic qualifications, experience, E-mail ID, Telephone No, Fax No, attested copies of relevant documents, Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC(Non-creamy layer) Certificates & three recent passport photograph should reach the Registrar, Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami on or before 05-03-2012 by registered or speed post only.Further Job Information Nagaland University in Nagaland
India Academic Jobs Search
Don't forget to mention Scholarship-Positions.com when replying to this position.
Browse Academic Jobs in India
- Biological Science
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medical
- Physical Sciences
- Politics and Government
- Social Sciences and Social Care
- Sport and Leisure
Popular Scholarship Tags
Recent Academic Jobs
- Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Job Assistant
- Junior / Senior Research Associate Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives
- JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi
- DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Jobs for the post of Project Scientist in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Project Associate Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Vacancies in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Technician
- JRF Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- ICSSR Research Associate Vacancy in NIT Rourkela, Rourkela
Recent Career Blog
- Senior Research Fellowships in Agriculture for Indian Students
- PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- Research Fellowships in Civil Engineering for Indian Students
- Business & Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- International PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- DRDO Research Fellowships
- Physics Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chemistry Fellowships for Indian Students
- International Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students 2012
Recent Biology JobsJRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur Studentship Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi JRF Jobs in IIITM-K, Thiruvananthapuram
Recent New Delhi JobsJobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi Post for Research Associate in NIPGR, New Delhi Vacancy in IGNCA, New Delhi for the post of Programme Producer Non-Teaching Jobs in Dyal Singh College (Evening), DU, Delhi
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Scholarships in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses