2012 Professor Jobs in ISEC, Bangalore
Institute for Social and Economic Change in Bangalore
Recruitment for the post of Professor in Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
Applications are invited for the following post:
No. of Post: One
- Master’s Degree in Sociology / Social Anthropology with 55% marks in the aggregate.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or/research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN/ISSN numbered books.
- A minimum of 12 years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research in a regular faculty position not less than 7 years as Associate Professor at the University/National level institutions, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – dedicated teaching learning process.
- A satisfactory score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) system developed by UGC in its notification.
Scale of Pay: Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + AGP Rs.10,000/-. Exceptionally qualified candidates suitable for the post may be offered higher pay, but not exceeding the maximum for the post.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of interview of short-listed candidates. However, mere satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. Depending upon the number of applications received in relation to number of vacancies, the Institute reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates after preliminary screening with reference to their qualifications, suitability, experience, etc. The Selection Committee may relax qualification (age only) in exceptional cases and also consider suitable candidates from outside the list of applicants.
For detailed information visit institute’s website. The prescribed application can be downloaded from the website. Completed applications with copies of testimonials should be sent in a cover superscribing “Application for the post of ………… and should reach the undersigned on or before April 30, 2012. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and the Institute takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit.
Canvassing in any form by the candidates will result in disqualification of the candidates. The Institute reserves the right not to recruit any candidate if no suitable candidates are found.Further Job Information Institute for Social and Economic Change in Bangalore
India Academic Jobs Search
Don't forget to mention Scholarship-Positions.com when replying to this position.
Browse Academic Jobs in India
- Biological Science
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medical
- Physical Sciences
- Politics and Government
- Social Sciences and Social Care
- Sport and Leisure
Popular Scholarship Tags
Recent Academic Jobs
- Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Job Assistant
- Junior / Senior Research Associate Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives
- JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi
- DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Jobs for the post of Project Scientist in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Project Associate Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Vacancies in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Technician
- JRF Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- ICSSR Research Associate Vacancy in NIT Rourkela, Rourkela
Recent Career Blog
- Senior Research Fellowships in Agriculture for Indian Students
- PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- Research Fellowships in Civil Engineering for Indian Students
- Business & Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- International PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- DRDO Research Fellowships
- Physics Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chemistry Fellowships for Indian Students
- International Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students 2012
Recent Biology JobsJRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur Studentship Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi JRF Jobs in IIITM-K, Thiruvananthapuram
Recent New Delhi JobsJobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi Post for Research Associate in NIPGR, New Delhi Vacancy in IGNCA, New Delhi for the post of Programme Producer Non-Teaching Jobs in Dyal Singh College (Evening), DU, Delhi
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Scholarships in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses