2012 Non-Teaching Jobs in IISER Kolkata
Indian Institute of Science Education And Research Kolkata in Kolkata
Vacancies for the post of Deputy Librarian, System Administrator, Assistant Registrar, Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Chief Security Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Lab Technician, Attendant in Indian Institute of Science Education And Research (IISER) Kolkata, Kolkata
Applications are invited for the following post:
1. Post: Deputy Librarian (One)
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale plus a consistency good academic record.
2. Post: System Administrator (One)
Educational Qualification: Uniformly good academic record with minimum 55% marks in Master’s degree in Computer / Information Science / Technology / Computer Applications or having a “B” Level or above from DOEACC, Government of India.
3. Post: Executive Engineer (One)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering (preferably with 1st class) from a reputed Institute with experience in the area of Civil Engineering design and estimation, construction management, maintenance of buildings, roads and drainage systems and handling of major civil project works.
4. Post: Assistant Registrar (One)
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record.
5. Post: Scientific Officer (Two)
Educational Qualification: MSc with 60% in Physics/ Chemistry from a recognized University.
6. Post: Technical Officer (Two)
Educational Qualification: BE / BTech with 3 years’ experience or ME / MTech.
7. Post: Medical Officer (One)
Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S degree from recognized university.
8. Post: Chief Security Officer (One)
Educational Qualification: Commissioned Officer of Army/Navy/ Air force with 10 years’ experience in Police/Para-Military Forces/Defence Services, holding the rank of and above Deputy Superintendent of Police or Major in Army or its equivalent in Navy and Air-Force with exemplary service.
9. Post: Physical Education Instructor (One)
Educational Qualification: Graduate / PG degree in Physical Education of 3 years’ or B.P.Ed of 4 years’ from a recognized University with Specialization in Athletics/ Cricket/Basketball/ Badminton / Hockey / Table Tennis / Squash / Tennis / Weight Lifting / Volleyball / Swimming. Full Time Degree / Diploma of 10 Months in Yoga from a recognized Institute /University.
10. Post: Nurse (Two)
Educational Qualification: 10 + 2 or Equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3 years’ course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised Institute approved by the Government and be registered with State Nursing Council or a degree in Nursing.
11. Post: Scientific Assistant (Two)
Educational Qualification: MSc / BE / BTech.
12. Post: Technical Assistant (One)
Educational Qualification: MSc / BE / BTech.
13. Post: Software Assistant (One)
Educational Qualification: BE / BTech or MCA.
14. Post: Library Information Assistant (One)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in library science with second class. 5 years’ experience in the capacity of Professional Assistant in a University Library or an institute of repute. Knowledge of computer application in various library activities of university / institute.
15. Post: Office Assistant (Multi Skill) (Two)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in any discipline with knowledge of computer office applications, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
16. Post: Lab Technician (Four)
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in Chemistry / Physics / Geology & Geophysics / Mathematics / Bio Science or equivalent or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field.
17. Post: Lab Assistant (Seven)
Educational Qualification: 12th pass and above with ITI certificate or BSc.
18. Post: Attendant (One)
Educational Qualification: 10th Standard pass.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may visit the Institute’s website and submit Online Applications. The last date of submission of Online application is 04.06.2012, 17:00 Hrs.
The submission of printed proforma of the Online Application (Duly Signed) along with detailed bio-data, recent passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, and experience along with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs 500/- for job Sl. No. 1-8, and Rs 200/- for job Sl No. 9-18 (NO FEES FOR SC/ST/PWD as per GOI Orders) (Draft in favour of “Registrar IISER Kolkata” payable at “Kolkata”) duly attested should be sent in closed cover super-scribing
“Application for The Post of ________________________, Post Code _________”,
So as to reach the office of
IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur Campus,
P.O.: Krishi Viswavidyalaya,
District – Nadia, PIN- 741 252,
West Bengal, India
on or before 08.06.2012 (Friday). Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
India Job Tags: Administrator, Assistant, Chief, Deputy, Engineer, Executive, IISER, Instructor, Kolkata, Lab, Librarian, Library, MEDICAL, Officer, Registrar, Scientific, System, Technical, Technician
India Academic Jobs Search
Don't forget to mention Scholarship-Positions.com when replying to this position.
Browse Academic Jobs in India
- Biological Science
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts and Design
- Education Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Health and Medical
- Physical Sciences
- Politics and Government
- Social Sciences and Social Care
- Sport and Leisure
Popular Scholarship Tags
Recent Academic Jobs
- Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Job Assistant
- Junior / Senior Research Associate Jobs in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Jobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives
- JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi
- DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Jobs for the post of Project Scientist in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Project Associate Jobs in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
- Vacancies in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur for the post of Technician
- JRF Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- ICSSR Research Associate Vacancy in NIT Rourkela, Rourkela
Recent Career Blog
- Senior Research Fellowships in Agriculture for Indian Students
- PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- Research Fellowships in Civil Engineering for Indian Students
- Business & Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- International PhD Scholarships for Indian Students
- DRDO Research Fellowships
- Physics Fellowships for Indian Students
- Chemistry Fellowships for Indian Students
- International Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students 2012
Recent Biology JobsJRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi DBT Project Scientist Vacancy in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur Studentship Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Alagappa University, Karaikudi JRF Jobs in IIITM-K, Thiruvananthapuram
Recent New Delhi JobsJobs in University of Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Information Executives JRF & Technical Assistant Jobs in JNU, New Delhi Post for Research Associate in NIPGR, New Delhi Vacancy in IGNCA, New Delhi for the post of Programme Producer Non-Teaching Jobs in Dyal Singh College (Evening), DU, Delhi
Useful LinksSearch in Worldwide Universities
Oxford Laboratory Technology
Search Courses in Indian Universities
IndiaJobs.co.in, India Jobs Employment, Recruitment, Careers, Interview
Scholarships in India
GRE Prep and Free Courses